Friday, December 4, 2015

Blog #11 Free Choice

                
      




                        This year is my last year in high school and i graduate. High school was pretty fun and a nice experience. I learned a lot of stuff i didn't know before but i think that's what high school is all about. I made a lot of friends and met veterans from the army. I think I am going to miss high school at some points because school can be boring but fun at times. High school went by really fast , but senior year is going by even faster. There was some ups and downs but mostly ups. I did a lot of things in high school like i joined my schools football team.I was in it for freshman and sophomore year. That was a fun experience than I came to back bay at first i thought it was a lame school but when i got here i found out it was a pretty chill school. I'm either going to graduate here or go back to my home school but i am thinking about it really good. After high school I want to go to college because i want to be someone and life and not be living in the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment