Tuesday, October 13, 2015

#4 bucket list

1) graduate high school- i have to graduate high school in order for me to go to college , to get a better  well payed job .

2) go to a San Francisco 49ers football game - The 49ers are my favorite football team , they been my team ever since i started watching football and i been wanting t go watch one of there games live.

3) have a family and kids - I want a family of my own , i know it isn't easy raising a family but i think at least  everyone in this earth has planned to have a family of there own .

4) get my own car - I really been wanting to get a car of my own , i know how to drive and everything but i don't have a car I only sometimes drive my dad's car or my mom's car.

5)go to college and graduate - all my live i didn't think of going to college , it never came through my mind i always thought college wasn't for me but i noticed it is really important that's why i want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment